General Terms & Conditions of Special Funds in All Majors
- Tuition fee exemption for all students of national ranks below 200 upon admission;
- Full University Council financial aid for all students of national ranks below 50;
- Half University Council financial aid for all students of national ranks between 50 and 100;
- These funds will continue to apply in future semesters as long as the applicants are among the three top students in their class with a GPA over 17 (out of 20);
- Postgraduate students, who publish scientific papers or deliver international conference presentations based on their research areas and theses, will be granted finances based on educational regulations;
- All students will be granted tuition loans based on the regulations of Iranian Students Welfare Fund.
Special Terms & Conditions of Funds & Finances for Particular Majors
Special Conditions for students of Economical Sciences - majors of Theoretical Economics, Energy Economics, and Development & Planning Economics
- Distinguished professors graduated from top international universities;
- Tuition fee exemption;
- Monthly financial aids for effective, full-time educational and research activities at the university.